- READ about astrological precession and what it is
- READ Lk 22:10 and how this relates to the change of the age from Pisces( Jesus) to Aquarius (Water Bearer /Holy Spirit)
- There is so much more....
- READ about how practically EVERY religion, faith, myth, legend, story throughout the WHOLE EARTH points to THESE TIMES in which we live and how ALL the calendars point to THIS DATE
- Many peoples spoke of these last days of the Great Cycle, including the: Maya, Hopi, Egyptians, Kabbalists, Essenes, Qero elders of Peru, Navajo, Cherokee, Apache, Iroquois confederacy, Dogon Tribe, and Aborigines.
- ARE U DEAD, ASLEEP or AWAKE?
- Jesus says to READ the signs of the times
- READ the signs of times, REJOICE, and prepare your heart!
- If you are DEAD then you will be living in FEAR
- If you are ASLEEP then this day will pass as any other day
- if you are AWAKE then you will REJOICE and receive the SPECIAL GIFTS prepared for you by the HOLY SPIRIT
- Here are the main verses on 666, THE MARK OF THE BEAST:
- Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
- Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
- Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)
- Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
- Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
- Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
- Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
- Revelation 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
- Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
- Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
- Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
- Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
It's a beautiful thing to God when a Christian does battle with pain.
When he faces threats, punishments, and tortures by mocking death and treading underfoot the horror of the executioner; when he raises up his freedom in Jesus Christ as a standard before kings and princes; when he yields to God alone and, triumphant and victorious, he tramples upon the very man who has pronounced sentence upon him.
God finds all these things beautiful.
~Minucius Felix,The Octavius 37, A.D. 160 - 230
Christian martyrs are our mighty warriors
Christians are not physically violent people. Our kingdom is from Heaven (John 18:36), and our warfare is with "principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of THIS WORLD, and spiritual wickedness in the heavens" (Eph. 6:12).
This does not mean our weapons are not real. Our weapons are real, and they overthrow the world.
Martyrdom was the Christian's primary method of warfare, and stories of Christian martyrs were met not with mourning, but with TRIUMPH.
The oftener we are mown down by you, the more in number we grow. The blood of Christians IS SEED.(Tertullian, Apology 50, c. A.D. 200)
Some Tertullian Martyrs thoughts...
... In the first place, then, O blessed, 'do not grieve the Holy Spirit who has entered prison with you. For, if He had not accompanied you there in your present trial, you would not be there today. See to it, therefore, that He remain with you there and so lead you out of that place to the Lord.
Indeed, the prison is the Devil's house too, where he keeps his household. But you have come to the prison for the very purpose of trampling upon him right in his own house. For you have engaged him in battle already outside the prison and trampled him underfoot... (Tertullian's letter To The Martyrs, Chapter 1)
Tertullian's letter To The Martyrs
...when the souls of those who die for the Christian faith depart from the body with great glory, they destroy the power of the demons, and frustrate their conspiracy against humankind.(Ibid., 1.44)
"The workings of the human body are an analogy for the workings of the universe." --
Leonardo da Vinci (1452 - 1519)
Esoteric Christianity Index and Search